Bank Vault Demolition
BANK VAULT DEMOLITION IN TORONTO, CANADA
In Toronto, Canada alone, more than 100 institutions specialize in money transportation and storage. As a result, some of these institutions have their own vaults or bank vaults located inside their institutions to store cash and other valuables. In the event that you require complete demolition of an existing building with one or several safes/vaults included, it’s essential to hire professionals for this type of task because any unskilled worker can easily damage not only your property but also your goods.
With so many companies offering safe and vault services in Toronto, finding one that will meet all your needs is essential. At Shop and Vault Shop, we offer professional, safe demolition services for everything from residential homes to banks throughout the Greater Toronto area. We can help you with everything from safe and vault relocation to full bank demolition. We also offer services at great rates, so give us a call today to find out more information about how we can make this work for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The best way to get rid of a bank vault is to hire a professional company like Safe and Vault Shop. We will come to your location, assess the situation, and provide you with a free quote. We can usually remove most vaults within a few hours or days.
Yes, we can move bank vaults. Bank vault relocations and installations are our specialty and can be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
The cost of bank vault removals can vary depending on the size and type of vault being removed. At Safe and Vault Shop, we have the experience, knowledge, and equipment to handle any size job, and our rates are very competitive. You can contact us for a free quote.
The time it takes to remove a bank vault depends on the size and type of vault being removed. Safe and Vault Shop can remove most small to medium-sized vaults in a few hours or 2-3 days. Larger vaults can take up to a week to remove.
There are several dangers associated with removing a bank vault, including the risk of collapse, electrocution, and injuries from falling debris. That is why it is important to hire a professional company like Safe and Vault Shop to handle the job.
HOW TO DISMANTLE A VAULT SAFE | BANK VAULT DEMOLITION PROCESS IN ONTARIO
Our company can remove everything from small individual safes up to massive walk-in bank vaults located in high-rise banks or commercial buildings. Bank vault removal is a highly skilled and technical job that requires special equipment, so it’s important to hire a company that has the experience and expertise to do the job right.
To give you a better idea of what we do when we visit a site and to ensure a smooth process when working on a project where a bank vault is involved, we take the following precautions:
- Set up a pre-deconstruction meeting with the client and architect to assess the building and determine what precautions need to be taken before we start working on a project involving banking vaults.
- We create a demolition plan that takes into account the type of bank vault, its location, and any other factors that might affect our work.
- We take into account the type of equipment needed to carry out the job, as well as the number of workers required.
- Ensure that all staff is removed from the site when safe removal and deconstruction begins.
- We operate in a safe manner to avoid damaging anything in the building that doesn’t involve the safe or vault(s).
- Mark off the demolition area for safety purposes and ensure there is a safe way in and out. Ensure nobody can enter without proper clearance.
- Remove any doors between rooms containing safes/vaults and those that don’t prevent damage from occurring due to lack of support. This includes exterior doors.
- Opening the door and removing the contents. Some vaults have inner and outer doors that must be removed. In other cases, the door simply slides back.
- When the safe/vault door has been removed, we transport it to a secure location where we remove the contents.
- Remove and relocate all equipment and furniture inside the building (e.g., computers, phones, lamps) to prevent damage during deconstruction.
- Remove all documents and items that aren’t part of the safe or vault(s) by carefully deconstructing them (e.g., dismantling furniture).
- Move anything that can’t be removed from the safe or vault into another room within reach of the crane. Ensure that no one is in the way of any falling debris or objects.
- Take down any barriers that stand between the deconstruction area and those that don’t contain safes or vaults.
- Preventing anyone from entering the site before it’s safe to do so. We take safety very seriously and have a responsibility to our workers as well as the building and its occupants.
- Cleaning and restoration of the area, which may involve repainting or replacing concrete to make it look as good as new.
We make sure your goods won’t sustain any damage during our deconstruction process by following these steps. For more information on how we can help you with safe and vault services throughout the GTA, give us a call today.
Areas We Serve
WE REMOVE VAULTS, SAFE ROOMS, AND HOME SAFES IN TORONTO, ON
Shop and Vault Shop offers a standout line of services to individuals and businesses from all over the Greater Toronto area. Our company is known to be one of the best providers of large-scale commercial bank area safe demolition. Our service includes quick and efficient breakdown, removal, demolishing, and recycling/disposal of all kinds of safes and vaults. From customized private boxes to public safety depositories, we demolish them all. Demolished vaults and safes are recycled and disposed of in an eco-friendly manner. We have been taking care of our customers for a long time and have acquired a team of highly skilled individuals who follow stringent guidelines to ensure complete client satisfaction.
We provide bank vault disposal in GTA for all sizes and types of safes or vaults:
- Large Commercial Bank Vaults (Public & Private)
- Small Business Safes/Vaults
- Private Vaults for Homes
- Bank Vaults in High-Rise or Standalone Buildings, and more!
Safe and Vault Shop is committed to ensuring all our clients are treated with discretion and respect. We know how important it is to make sure your project goes as smoothly as possible. We always ensure that our staff is highly trained in removing any type of safe or vault, whether they’re at a commercial or residential property. By hiring us, you won’t have to worry about potential accidents happening when removing these types of safes because we’ve got the expertise needed to do this job properly.
BANK VAULT REMOVAL SERVICES IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA
We’re the best in the business when it comes to bank vault demolition in the Greater Toronto area. Our team of experts can take down any type of safe, no matter how large or small. Whether you need us to demolish an old bank’s vault or want a new one installed, we have got you covered. You won’t find another company that is as fast and efficient as we are! Vault’s demolition is our specialty, and we’re proud to offer our services at an affordable rate.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE ON ANY TYPE OF VAULT OR SAFE DEMOLITION!
Contact our bank vault removal specialists today if you’re ready to get rid of your old safe and install a brand-new one! We will be happy to help with all your needs from start to finish – so don’t hesitate before it’s too late! Once we begin work on your project, there is no turning back – so make sure this is what you want before contacting us. Call now for more information about our services and pricing options.